Insurance & Risk Analyst
At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For over 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to Canadian agriaculture. Recognized as a global leader in agriculture and food processing, Richardson is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Richardson has approximately 3,000 employees across Canada, the U.S. and the U.K. At Richardson, we are committed to enhancing our facilities and services and investing in our people and our communities.
Working with Richardson opens the door to a world of possibility. We currently have an opportunity for an Insurance & Risk Analyst in our Winnipeg Head Office. Reporting to the Manager, Insurance, this position will monitor and assess a wide variety of risk management and insurance program activities to mitigate Richardson’s exposure to risk. This position is uniquely positioned to gain visibility into all areas of the business and can make a meaningful impact.
- Review contracts and agreements with respect to indemnity, insurance and other risk-related provisions, review certificates of insurance, and make recommendations for mitigating contractual liability and risk.
- Review insurance policies and endorsements.
- Process insurance renewals, policy endorsements, provide underwriting data, and amend coverage as exposure to risk changes.
- Administer the claims intake process, create and maintain electronic claims files, and prepare loss notices for brokers or insurers.
- Actively pursue the recovery and collection of subrogation and/or salvage proceeds from third party insurers.
- A minimum of 3 years risk management, insurance underwriting or brokerage experience is required.
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) or Canadian Risk Management (CRM) designation or working toward same is an asset.
- Detail oriented with excellent investigative and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates should apply online at www.richardson.ca by October 17, 2019.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.