We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Professional to add to our winning team.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Responsible for initiating and cultivating relationships with prospects that meet the firm’s qualification criteria. Develops and executes a sales plan that results in the booking of profitable new client revenues that satisfy the assigned sales goal.
- Sets appointments and personally meets with decision-makers of targeted prospects for purposes of introducing Marsh and the firm’s full range of services and solutions.
- Conducts assessments of targeted firms’ issues and needs, including both secondary research and structured dialogue meetings with client representatives using Marsh Consultative Sales skills.
- Works in a team effort with Client Executives and Risk Practice professionals at all times in the cultivation of identified prospect opportunities.
- Participates in and / or Oversees the creation and presentation of proposals to prospects which outline the understanding of their risk issues and applicable Marsh solutions.
- Commits the time and resources required to build presence and credibility in assigned industry segments. Includes active participation in industry associations and centers of influence, and engaging applicable Marsh industry group(s).
- Develops and maintains an active presence in the local insurance and general business community.
- Transitions new accounts to the client team seamlessly, but remains connected to client representatives over time for purposes of generating referrals.
- Develops and executes a sales plan that results in the booking of profitable new client revenues that satisfies the assigned sales goal.
- Attends regularly and actively participates in scheduled sales and growth meetings, seminars and events.
- Participates in scheduled sales training and other professional development courses to enhance sales skills.
- Effectively leverages marketing tools to drive appointment-setting and sales opportunities.
- Partners across the firm to utilize all applicable resources to facilitate the development of creative options and sales strategies.
- Creates and manages an individual annual sales plan that includes financial goals, specific prospects and sales strategies.
- Confers with the office’s Pricing of Services (POS) committee to establish appropriate pricing on targeted accounts.
· Provides timely and accurate prospect information and sales activity data required for purposes of management reporting and sales forecasting.
· 5 years general commercial experience and a general insurance license.
· Has proven sales skills and is able to sell to any size account and be credible with the C-level executives for these accounts.
· Will focus primarily on simple risk transfer, but should be capable of addressing more complex risk issues.
· Should have established presence and credibility in the local insurance industry, community and industry associations.
· Considered an emerging leader in the operation’s sales practice.
· Achieves annual new client revenue goals in profitable accounts
Apply throught the attached link.