We currently have a fulltime permanent position available for a Corporate Underwriting Coordinator in our Corporate Underwriting Department. This role is located in our Edmonton Head Office and reports to the Manager, Corporate Underwriting and is responsible for the following:
- Primary focus is providing help desk support for our internal computer system
- Testing underwriting programming and premium changes being implemented in the organization’s underwriting system (GIMS) for all business lines
- Monitoring all issues reported to the underwriting helpdesk and assign to team members as necessary
- Updating daily log of issues reported to the applicable helpdesks
- Testing of our rates in third party company quoting systems
- Troubleshooting Electronic Download Interface (EDI) download issues and refer to IT helpdesk
- Supporting the Corporate Underwriting team in implementing automatic broker rules and activating electronic policy deliver options for brokers
- Various other duties as required
- Minimum 3 years underwriting experience in both personal property and auto; commercial lines experience would be an asset
- Technical savviness and the ability to learn new software quickly; experience with User Acceptance Testing is a definite asset
- Knowledge of underwriting procedures and the insurance market
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities
- Effective written and verbal and presentation skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to relate to internal and external customers with consideration and diplomacy
Working at Peace Hills
Along with a competitive base pay, Peace Hills understands that by reducing work-life struggles, individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle while improving productivity at work.
If you are interested in this great opportunity to build your career submit your resume, stating the position you are applying for, to Peace Hills Insurance at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
More search results
Risk Control Consultant / Senior Risk Control Con…
CNA Insurance Canada
Personal Lines Account Manager
Jamieson-Hilts Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Executive Vice President, Chief Insurance Officer
Saskatchewan Government Insurance
Insurance Solutions Advisor
Commercial Lines Underwriter - Vancouver
Peace Hills Insurance