Personal Lines Account Manager needed for our client, one of the largest brokerages in Eastern Ontario.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, positive and driven team to take over, grow and manage an existing book of business. If you have an active RIBO license and are looking for a fantastic company culture apply now!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage all client inquiries for coverage purposes and policy change requests
- Act as the liaison between the client and insurance companies
- Keep organized, well documented client files
- Coordinate claim processing
- Provide exceptional customer service while identifying opportunities to cross sell your portfolio
Qualifications and Experience
- RIBO licensed
- 1+ years' experience in personal lines account manager role
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Experience using TAM is considered a strong asset
Company offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Performance bonuses
- 4 weeks vacation
- Employee equity
- Wellness plan
- Flex time
For more information, please call Colin Kusz at Colin@excelhr.com.
We are an inclusive employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicant’s needs throughout the recruitment process. If you have accommodation needs, please reach out to us as soon as possible by sending an email to accessibility officer