Are you passionate about customer service?
- Would you like to be a part of a mutual family?
- Is being the best in your field appealing to you?
- Would you enjoy an environment that appreciates your individual talents?
- Do you like being recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance?
If you are interested in becoming part of a dynamic, team-focused culture where integrity, trust, and personal and professional growth are Core Values, then Stanley Mutual Insurance Company may be the place for you!
Stanley Mutual Insurance Company is proud to present the following full-time opportunity for Licensed Account Managers in Miramichi, NB and in Fredericton, NB.
The successful candidate will report to the Member Experience Leader and be responsible for servicing and counselling a portfolio of members.
Overview of tasks
- Day to day handling of client service requests
- Reporting of claims and counselling on insurance issues
- Managing projects assigned by head office
- Promoting Stanley Mutual through community support activities
- Incidental sales of personal lines products
- Work with a high level of integrity and be extremely client focused
- Have in-depth knowledge of property, liability and automobile insurance
- Have all necessary licensing requirements to perform client service duties in New Brunswick
- Be a strong self-starter
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have a valid driver’s license
- A University degree is an asset
- Attainment of a CIP or CAIB designation is highly recommended, to achieve full potential for this position
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
- Clean Criminal Record Check
Stanley Mutual Insurance was formed in 1937 by New Brunswickers who saw the need to pool their resources and form their own insurance company to protect them from catastrophe. The Company has evolved into one of New Brunswick’s largest Mutuals and sells home, farm, auto and light commercial insurance through agents and brokers located in nine offices throughout the Province. Stanley Mutual is a member of national and international Mutual Associations and writes only in the province of New Brunswick with 8 million in property premium, a current portfolio of 10,000 policies and assets in excess of 20 million.
To apply, please submit your confidential resume and cover letter saved as one document to email@example.com , as soon as possible stating “Account Manager – Miramichi (or) Fredericton” in the subject line.
Thank you for applying. Only those selected for a screening interview will be contacted.