Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that's caring, engaging and rewarding. We're proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It's a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you'll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.
Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life, to their families, and their communities? Are you passionate about Sales and Customer Service?
We are looking for a full time Autoplan service lead responsible for day to day Autoplan transactions and management with a focus on growing the commercial auto portfolio. You will concentrate on cross referral of Autoplan clients to other product lines. Other duties include responsibility for management of the brokered book of business. Duties will also include supporting the advisor in the day to day running of the office as an administrative assistant.
NOTE: You must be able to successfully obtain the OTL Licence. This position requires you to be flexible with your working schedule in order to accommodate the demands of the agency. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm and after hours as needed.
- Strong customer service and sales experience
- A general insurance or OTL license or are willing to obtain this license upon hire
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments
- Commitment to staff wellness
- A compensation package including a competitive salary, paid vacation, a group RRSP and benefits program, and employee incentive programs.
- Opportunity to give back to your community through paid volunteer days
Additional Information: Applicants must be legally allowed to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation of permanent residence.
About The Co-operators
The Co‑operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through our group of companies, we offer home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. Our co-operative values make us a different kind of insurance company – one built on honesty, hard work and concern for the communities in which we live and work. We have been ranked among the Best Employers in Canada by Aon Hewitt. As a member of our team, you'll be part of a big organization with a small company feel, working alongside a highly engaged group of people who are passionate about what they do. And you'll see why we believe The Co‑operators truly is a better place to work
More search results
Underwriter, Commercial Lines
Business Development Representative
Customer Service Broker - Personal Lines
McConville Omni Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Intermediate Underwriter (Auto)
Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance
Personal Lines Account Manager/CSR
Brokers Trust Insurance Group Inc