- McConville Omni Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- London, ON
- Job Category
- Job Type
We get that insurance is tricky, particularly in the hard market we find ourselves in, our customers needs us now more than ever! Our job is to understand what our clients care about most and then use our expertise and knowledge to find the best solution to make sure they are protected so they can worry about something other than their insurance. Oh yeah, and we want to have some fun along the way as we do just that!
So What Will You Spend Your Days Doing?
Working as part of a team, actively service, maintain, and help grow a personal lines book of business. More specifically:
- Promptly respond to client, carrier, and colleague inquiries.
- Prepare & process quotes, policies, renewals, and change requests for delivery to insureds
- Review endorsements for accuracy and take action as necessary.
- Conduct detailed reviews of risk and underwriting information to ensure accuracy and optimal insurance solutions for your clients.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and insurance carriers.
- Recognize and realize sales opportunities where it makes sense.
- Remarket personal lines policies as necessary.
- Take new claim reports and submit them to the insurance carrier.
- Diligent follow up on clients’ accounts to ensure outstanding issues and activities are resolved.
- Help create a customer-centric mindset and culture.
More search results
Underwriting Support Representative - P&C Insuran…
CNA Insurance Canada
Underwriter, Commercial Auto (Non-Fleet)
Sr. Underwriter, Commercial/Farm
Regional Underwriter (Calgary)
The Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company of Canada