Accounts Receivable Analyst - Accident & Health
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is primarily responsible for the oversight and management of aged items, as well as collection and reconciliation of Accident and Health premiums. The role will act as a subject matter expert in the training and review of activities performed by our offshore team as well as providing oversight of audit and compliance requirements.
- Provide customer service support and training to Accounts Receivable offshore team, as it pertains to Accident & Health premium collections, resolution of disputes, aged items as well as any other communication/reconciliation queries;
- Perform quality and audit checks of activity performed by offshore team;
- Review and approve monthly payments and transfers due to Brokers, inter-company settlements and other stakeholders;
- Work closely with external and internal parties to identify and manage customer payment discrepancies, collection disputes and cash flow;
- Manage assigned A&H portfolio and perform monthly reconciliation of Broker/ Policy Holder payment remittances and aged items;
- Partner with external and internal customers to identify and make process improvement recommendations and address any audit/compliance concerns;
- Work closely with Finance, IT and other stakeholders in the development of future reports, systems and workflows;
- Maintain positive customer service relationships with Brokers/Policy Holders and various external and internal customers;
- Miscellaneous other tasks as assigned.
- Completion of University degree /College diploma in Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting or other relevant field;
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional work experience; experience in Accounts Receivable/Collections function, previous experience in Group Benefits and/or Accident and Health insurance and products is highly desired;
- Well organized, with high degree of initiative in order to prioritize, multi-task, maintain flexibility and ultimately meet and exceed deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Demonstrated high level of responsiveness, customer service and efficiency when working with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong problem solving skills and aptitude for evaluating, analyzing and interpreting detailed information, including high degree of comfort in working with numbers;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and other Microsoft products.
If you are interested in this position, or know someone who may be interested, please contact:
Chubb Canada Recruitment
At Chubb we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process or upon hire, please inform Human Resources. If a selected applicant requests accommodation during the recruitment process, Chubb will consult with the applicant in order to provide suitable accommodation that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
More search results
Underwriting Support Representative - P&C Insuran…
CNA Insurance Canada
Underwriter, Commercial Auto (Non-Fleet)
Sr. Underwriter, Commercial/Farm
Regional Underwriter (Calgary)
The Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company of Canada