Commercial Lines Account Manager
HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Commercial Lines Account Manager who can manage an existing book of business. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role can be based out of our Oakville or St. Catharines office.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
* Managing all aspects of an existing book of business
* Respond to new business referrals and receive phone-in new business leads
* Ensuring new business and retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing.
* Marketing current and new clients including gathering all required underwriting information, prepare marketing submissions, analyze options offered by Insurers, prepare & present new business proposals;
* Cross-selling other insurance and financial products based on the minimum requirements.
* Upsell existing clients.
* Complete outbound calls as required for renewal review and new business referrals
* Respond to inbound telephone inquiries
* Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
* Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met.
* Check policies, endorsements and other required and related documentation for accuracy.
* Complete all required sales reports and documentation required
* Attend Insurer meetings and marketing presentations as required
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
* Ability to work independently and in a team
* Sound negotiation and sales skills
* Minimum 2 years commercial Insurance experience
* CAIB or CIP (or working towards)
* RIBO license
* Team player, able to work within Production and Service Teams
* Effective organizational skills and time management
* Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
* Working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
* Experience with TAM or EPIC an asset
HUB International Ontario offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.