Contact: Mike Bowman, VP Sales & Customer Success
Job Location: Toronto, ON
ClearRisk™ is a rapidly growing cloud-based claims and risk management software and data analytic solutions provider. Our 120 customers are in numerous industries such as government, property management, retail, energy, transportation, education, banking and more.
ClearRisk’s customers reduce their total cost of risk by enabling risk management best practices to be utilized; streamlining the administration of claims and incident management; and advanced data analytics enabling preventative mitigation
(For more information see www.clearrisk.com)
ClearRisk is seeking a claims industry sales leader to increase sales, brand awareness, and customer loyalty primarily in Ontario, with a focus on the Greater Toronto Area. Primary responsibilities will be identifying, creating and nurturing new sales opportunities while building relationships with existing customers.
ClearRisk is on a rapid growth trajectory, and this position is seen as key to maintaining that growth. The successful candidate will be an integral part of a dynamic and energetic team, and the potential for personal and professional growth is enormous.
- Identify opportunities to expand sales of ClearRisk’s cloud-based solutions by researching target accounts, economic trends, customer needs and interests
- Conduct outbound and in-person sales meetings and lead generation activities
- Present customized sales presentations, product reports and other data to prospects that clearly demonstrates a need for ClearRisk’s solutions
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Attend trade shows and industry sessions to generate new prospects, while strengthening relationships with current opportunities and customers
- Report to VP Sales on a weekly basis
- Collaborate with the team to improve sales collateral such as white papers and proposals
- 5+ years of sales experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Well-connected in the claims, risk management and insurance industries in Canada with the ability to immediately call within your extensive current network to create opportunities.
- Extensive travel within Ontario with a focus on the GTA.
- Experience working within Salesforce.com or similar CRM would be useful but not essential.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong computer skills with ability to learn and sell software solutions
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Ability to analyze complex business environments and demonstrate process improvement
- Ability to problem solve and provide custom solutions to customers
- Strong interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Proven analytical and strategic thinking ability
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively from a remote location
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage tight deadlines
ClearRisk is looking for a driven individual who is interested in advancing their career with a leading tech company. This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary, compensation, stock options and benefits package. If this opportunity looks like it was made for you, let’s talk! Contact Mike Bowman with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.