Claims Quality Assurance Analyst – Accident Benefits
We are now hiring 2 Claims Quality Assurance Analysts-Accident Benefits to join our team.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your insurance career and contribute to building out a Centre of Excellence for quality claims handling capabilities with Wawanesa.
The Claims Quality Assurance Analyst - Accident Benefits will be a pivotal role in supporting the Claims Operation in ensuring that we create, maintain and utilize best in class practices that drive a high-performance culture. The successful candidate will participate in file reviews, calibration sessions and analysis of top improvement opportunities and trends. The Claims QA Analyst is an agent of change and continuous improvement, challenging the status quo and thinking creatively to identify issues and resolve challenges.
The ideal candidate is an Accident Benefits claims expert with 5+ years of adjusting or examining accident benefits claims, a strong ability to problem solve and passionate about process improvement.
Note: we are open to candidate in various ON locations, in addition to the Toronto area.
- Executes best practice quality effectiveness techniques to deliver high quality outcomes in file reviews
- Completes file reviews for Accident Benefits Claims ensuring claims adjusters and leaders are calibrated to standard work identifying top improvement opportunities and trends and contribute to the building of action plans
- Assists and/or conducts calibration sessions with internal partners
- Champions change and continuous improvement within the Claims Division
- Advocates for the Claims Operations by challenging ineffective and inefficient processes identifying continuous improvement opportunities
- Participates in identifying and planning claims training
- Maintains awareness of industry trends and changes to ensure Wawanesa is prepared to respond in a manner consistent with our vision and values
- Collaborates with members of the Accident Benefits Claims teams to understand file opportunities, and leverages Wawanesa resources to build exceptional file handling practices and capabilities
- Participates in an environment for people to do the best work of their lives & build a stronger team by developing your own potential as well as assisting other claims colleagues in building their capabilities and performance
- Reviews and analyzes performance reports
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Accident Benefits claims expert with 5+ years of adjusting or examining accident benefit claims and/or using accident benefits appraisal tools (Mitchell)
- Ability to use common sense, logic, critical reasoning and good judgement to get to the root of issues
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and reprioritize appropriately
- Ability to engage in all interactions with a positive outcome in mind
- Comfortable with evolving processes and ambiguity
- Enthusiasm for developing capabilities in your team and colleagues leading to improved claims outcomes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify relationships, problems and issues Independent and self-directed with ability to work well within a virtual team setting and commit to team goals.
- Prior quality assurance or compliance experience would be an asset Completion of the CIP or FCIP designation would be considered an asset
- Computer proficiency in Excel, PowerPivot, Word, PowerPoint or MicroStrategy would be considered an asset
More search results
Underwriting Support Representative - P&C Insuran…
CNA Insurance Canada
Underwriter, Commercial Auto (Non-Fleet)
Sr. Underwriter, Commercial/Farm
Regional Underwriter (Calgary)
The Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company of Canada