INSURANCE SALES PRODUCER
Will Insurance is in search of a confident, independent, self-starter who has a strong ability to be influential with people in the world of insurance sales. The primary focus of this person will be new business generation coupled with servicing an existing book of business. You will be required to maintain and grow a profitable Personal/Commercial book of business via cold calls, networking, and referrals. The successful candidate must be willing to work flexible hours to accommodate customers and be a naturally driven, self-motivated individual with a significant knowledge base in insurance. This role is commission based and supported by an assigned Customer Service Representative.
Your qualities might include:
- Sales hunter type personality, customer focused, detail oriented, effective at multi-tasking, efficient, thorough, accurate, persistent, professional attitude & appearance, results oriented
Your responsibilities would include:
- Meeting monthly new business sales requirements
- Servicing the existing book of business
- Building customer relations through regular customer contact
- Retention of existing business, upselling coverages, cross-selling other insurance products, renewal reviews, policy changes, claims advising, etc.
- Preparing & processing quotes, applications
- Attending to daily incoming customer requests
- Reviewing renewals, remarketing when required
- Resolving customer concerns and complaints
- Acting as a liaison between clients and insurance company
The requirements are:
- High-school diploma
- Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario license - RIBO
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Insurance service/sales
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Computer program knowledge required; MS Office (Word/Excel)
- Experience with SigXP & Applied would be an asset
- CAIB/CIP designation would be an asset
Will Insurance Brokers Ltd has served the personal and commercial insurance needs of rural Southwestern Ontario for nearly 50 years. We believe that service still means dedicated personal service from an insurance professional who can be trusted. We care about our staff and hope that care enables them to extend care to our customers.