We currently have a fulltime role available for a Claims Analyst within our Head Office Claims Department. This role provides support to our internal claims team through ensuring the quality and consistency of claims handling protocols and procedures. More specifically, the responsibilities would include the following:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Trouble shoot systems problems and user errors
- Maintenance of data integrity
- Development and implementation of protocols and procedures
- Create and maintain resource material including various manuals, catastrophe response plans and our Litigation Library
- Identify procedural and system inefficiencies and recommend solutions
- Conduct internal user audits to ensure compliance and consistency
- Research and analyze data to complete projects
- Assist in developing reports to support the claims team
- Occasional travel for training and audits
- Perform other duties as required
- 5 years of progressive auto/property claims adjusting experience
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite with a strong emphasis in Excel
- Ability to provide advice regarding system development and enhancement
- Attention to detail resulting in a high rate of accuracy
- Ability to work independently on projects as well as the ability to contribute positively in team setting
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate claims requirements to others using tact and diplomacy
Working at Peace Hills
Along with a competitive base pay, Peace Hills understands that by reducing work-life struggles, individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle while improving productivity at work.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, submit your resume to Peace Hills Insurance to email@example.com. Posting will remain until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.