Commercial Client Service Broker
Commercial Client Service Broker
We are looking for a dynamic self-starter, committed to excellence in client service for the position of Client Service Broker in our London office. This role works closely with our Senior Account Executives and commercial clients to provide a consultative, solution based approach that makes us the best choice for clients.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Handle day to day client servicing requirements and provide marketing support to new business production
- Responsible for accuracy of policy documents and timely delivery of renewals
- Keep up to date with markets and changing coverages within the industry.
- Analyze client coverage, exposures and loss experience to determine risk requirements
- Review of wordings and conduct wording comparisons
- Participate in large account or stewardship reviews where necessary
- Work with Account Executives on cross selling opportunities and accessing resources within Gallagher
- Adherence to internal Gallagher Compliance, i.e., internal audit and compliance to workflow
- Participate in insurer networking events
- Assist with marketing of account and negotiating with underwriters
Educational and Experience Requirements
- RIBO license required along with maintenance of continuing education hours
- Experience with EPIC BMS an asset
- CRM, CAIB and CIP designations an asset
- Minimum 5 years Commercial Insurance experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Great technical and negotiating skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Able to work confidently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook and EPIC
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including; medical, dental, vision plans, life and accident insurance, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance programs, opportunity for flexible work hours, and training programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please email your resume in confidence to Human Resources at email@example.com and include “Client Service Broker - London” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries or agencies please.
Since 1927 Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. has grown to become one of the world’s largest insurance, risk management and consulting brokerages, employing close to 27,000 people across 35 countries and serving clients in over150 countries.
At Gallagher, we are committed to demonstrating the highest level of professional ethics. Our success is underpinned by doing what's right; we lead the way we serve our clients, the way we develop our employees and the way we support our communities. We think and behave differently than other brokers because we know that brand names don’t deliver services – people do.
Our Canadian roots run deep, dating back to 1890. In Canada, Gallagher employs close to 1200 people in more than 35 offices across the country. For more information, visit our website www.ajgcanada.com.