The Manager, Advisory Services is responsible for managing the internal advisor team to ensure growth goals are accomplished in a manner that is consistent with OMA Insurance's member experience business strategy and consultative sales approach.
Working as the subject matter expert on this team, you will be making a difference by:
- Managing the internal advisors; supervising and providing day-to-day operational support on all areas of sales, administration, and operational requirements for the complete end-to-end member experience; providing guidance to advisors on ensuring consistency with advice and process to OMA members and their families.
- Supporting and monitoring advisor sales and business development activities, and providing coaching, feedback and conducting performance reviews.
- Supporting the Director, Insurance Advisory Services, to maintain a team understanding of operational and regulatory requirements, processes, sales tools and techniques; monitoring all activities to ensure compliance and adherence to all industry and organization policies and procedures, as well as functional effectiveness business.
- Developing and maintaining solid partnerships with external and internal contacts to identify leverage opportunities to promote OMA Insurance offerings.
Behaviours that are important to us:
- Respect: We treat everyone with dignity, and value diverse experience and perspectives.
- Innovation: We seek opportunities to be creative and explore future possibilities
- Boldness: We courageously pursue best practices, new ideas, solutions and opportunities to improve.
- Responsiveness: We listen to understand and connect.
- Transparency: We are genuine and candid in our interactions, and we hold ourselves accountable.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Commerce or Bachelor of Arts;
- Minimum of 6 years experience in managing a team of sales professionals in financial services industry with a focus on life insurance sales;
- LLQP designation;
- Thorough knowledge of life and health insurance, both individual and group products, and acceptable insurance practices;
- Experience in consultative sales in a client-based environment, sales and marketing.
The Ontario Medical Association (OMA) advocates for and supports doctors, seeking to strengthen their leadership role in caring for patients. We continually seek to be the trusted voice in transforming Ontario’s health-care system by courageously pursuing best practices, new ideas, solutions, and opportunities to improve.
Getting in Touch
To find out more about us, visit www.oma.org/careers. Interested candidates should forward their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Ontario Medical Association is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.