Inside Claims Representative-Claims Service Team
Are you looking for an empowering and progressive place to build your career? Do you have a strong background in Customer Experience and a keen interest in Insurance?
We are looking for amazing individuals to join our Claims Service Team.
Our ideal candidate is a positive, performance driven person with the ability to not only adjust claims but to create an exceptional experience for the parties involved.
Reporting to the Claims Supervisor, as an Inside Claims Representative, you will contribute to Wawanesa’s goal of delivering an exceptional and consistent claims service experience through the fair and equitable adjustment of auto claims by telephone and written correspondence.
- As part of the Claims Service Team, you will provide an exceptional experience to both clients and colleagues alike.
- You will interpret policy wordings, determine coverage and ensure accurate information is presented to parties involved.
- You will be adaptable to a changing environment where new challenges present themselves daily.
- You will effectively manage and maintain accurate records based on our standards and policies within the claims environment.
- You will be able to communicate effectively through both telephone and written correspondence.
- You will evaluate relevant information from sources such as appraisers, third party adjusters, contractors and repair facilities in order to quantify losses.
Characteristics of the Successful Candidate:
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, including empathy and concern for our clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent investigative and analytical skills
- Highly proficient time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Excellent knowledge of policy wordings of all lines of business, corporate guidelines, policies and procedures
- Detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry
- Have previous experience working in a Contact Centre
- Have previous Insurance adjuster experience
- Are working towards your Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation
- Have a College Diploma or University Degree
Wawanesa provides its employees with an environment conducive to achieving their goals for personal performance and career development. Our employees are provided with highly competitive compensation packages (salaries, profit sharing, benefits and a pension plan). The benefit package is comprehensive and far ranging. Wawanesa provides a stable and rewarding environment for its employees in today’s challenging markets.
Join a Canadian success story! Consider this Alberta based opportunity.
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with Wawanesa, please apply today at www.wawanesa.com!