Inside Claims Representative-Auto
Inside Claims Representative
We Challenge you to find an Insurance Company that is more fun to work at.
Our friendly work environment provides one of light-hearted collaboration, employee focused recognition and employer funded career growth.
“The company has provided me with many opportunities for personal and professional development. The Education Assistance program is helping me earn my designation, without having to worry about the financial burden of student loans. Our leadership team encourages growth through various training exercises and seminars, and provides ongoing support to help us meet or exceed our goals.” – Claims Representative since 2011
Our highly differentiating benefits are premium free with eligibility on your first day, flexibility within your job and your day and transparency in management communications.
With over 120 years of experience as a national insurance provider with combined assets of more than 7 billion, we can give you a stable work environment in which you can flourish in your career.
We welcome you to join our established, profitable, national organization and become part of our family.
The Inside Claims Representative contributes to Wawanesa’s goal of delivering an exceptional and consistent claims service experience through the fair and equitable adjustment of auto claims through telephone and written correspondence.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Interpret policy wordings, determine policy coverage and ensure appropriate reserving
- Investigate losses to determine liability
- Evaluate relevant information from sources such as appraisers, third party adjusters, contractors and repair facilities in order to quantify losses
- Negotiate with insureds, claimants, lawyers and insurers
- Coordinate services with vendors and service providers
- Adjust claims from inception to completion in a proactive manner
- Maintain accurate records based on company standards and policies within the claims system
- Remain up-to-date with legislative changes and trends in the insurance industry
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Effective customer service skills including empathy and concern for our customers
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong investigative and analytical skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry
- Strong negotiation skills
- College/University degree is preferred
- Previous insurance adjusting experience would be an asset
Wawanesa provides its employees with an environment conducive to achieving their goals for personal performance and career development. Our employees are provided with highly competitive compensation packages (salaries, profit sharing, benefits and a pension plan). The benefit package is comprehensive and far ranging. Wawanesa provides a stable and rewarding environment for its employees in today’s challenging markets.
Join a Canadian success story! Consider this Alberta based opportunity.
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position with Wawanesa, please apply today!
More search results
Agri-Business & Commercial Product Development Sp…
Trillium Mutual Insurance Company
Client Service Advisor – Personal Insurance - Per…
Guthrie Insurance Brokers Ltd
(Senior) Account Executive/Producer
Excel Insurance Group Inc.
McKillop Mutual Insurance
Insurance Claims Representative