WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world’s top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 500 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship – We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity – We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork – We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability – We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service – We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
As the Manager, Colwood Division, you will be an integral part of HUB International’s operations and responsible for keeping service levels at our premium standard. We are seeking an individual who is entrepreneurial, forward thinking and service oriented to join our team in a regular full time position.
- Assist in the development of an annual business plan with management that when executed, will meet targets, and maximize every opportunity for all branches
- Manage division growth by assessing local markets and identifying opportunities to obtain new clients
- Monitor and maintain internal sales reporting including the creation of Excel reporting for broker and dealer clients
- Provide a positive work environment that attracts, retains and motivates talent to achieve their highest performance potentials
- Onboarding and orientation of new employees including clear, concise and consistent communication
- Development of training and sales materials for sub-brokers as well as dealerships to maximize sales opportunities
- Grow and maintain effective working relationships and act as a liaison between brokers, dealerships and the business offices
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
As a successful candidate you will possess the following characteristics:
- Ability to work collaboratively with direct reports, colleagues and front line talent to create a results driven and team oriented environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a variety of internal and external individuals
- Passion and firm understanding of business and financials
- Exceptional organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- 4 years’ experience in the insurance industry (company or broker)
- Level 2 General Insurance License or commitment to completion within 1 year
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading a department or branch
- Ability to travel to various branches and dealerships