Insurance Account Representative - Desjardins Insurance
Steve Marchese, Agent - 2430 Bank Street, Suit 209. www.ottawainsurance.com
An established and successful Desjardins Insurance Agency is seeking energetic professionals to join their winning team. If you are a motivated self-starter who enjoys providing fantastic customer service in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Providing world-class customer service to our clients - changes to existing accounts, underwriting tasks, and answering questions.
- Building relationships with clients, prospecting for new clients, probing to discover needs, closing sales for all lines (auto, fire, health, life, bank) and asking for referrals.
- Conducting insurance and financial service reviews for clients.
- Answer incoming calls / help walk-ins - provide service, quotes, book appointments
- Identifying marketing opportunities to increase sales on specific products, and probe to uncover needs and determine ways to fill them.
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to obtain OTL (Other Than Life) license
- The compensation package is based on credentials and experience with a generous salary plus commission and annual bonus. The range is between $38,000 - $80,000 /year.
- Potential for limitless growth.
- Support and sponsorship of LLQP / OTL and financial licensing courses.
- A great working atmosphere.
- 100% paid group benefit plan.
- One of the best and most flexible compensation packages in the industry.