Personal Lines Insurance Broker
- Cade Associates Insurance Brokers Limited
- Etobicoke, Ontario
- Job Category
- Job Type
You will be involved in client service of personal lines policies. In this role, you will work in a small team to take responsibility for the management, account development and retention of an existing group of clients and assist in the growth of new business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent service to existing policyholders by responding to inquiries, providing guidance, conducting renewal review, assisting with endorsements, etc.;
- Grow the business by providing potential new clients with a comprehensive review and prepare a proposal for their consideration;
- Communicate professionally with underwriters;
- Document and report claims information from clients, and manage resolution process;
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry and good underwriting practices;
- Develop long-term relationships with customers and industry partners.
Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- 5+ years of customer service and sales experience in insurance brokerages;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with focus on customer service;
- RIBO license in good standing;
- CIP, CAIB or other industry designations, completed or in-progress, are considered an asset;
- Post-Secondary degree or a combination of education and equivalent years of industry experience;
- Strong working knowledge of personal property and auto insurance policy management and industry trends;
- Proficiency with Broker Management Systems, rating tools, and company portals (Power Broker experience an asset)
- Skill in the use of MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Strong analytical, organizational and time-management skills.
About Our Office:
Join a team of experienced and empowered insurance professionals, located in Central Etobicoke near major highway routes, and within walking distance of Islington subway station. Our office is well-established with over 20 years of service in the community and a prevailing focus on customer service through teamwork and dedication to our clients. We work together at all levels and your input and experience will be valued in organizational growth and decision-making. This is a full-time role. You should expect a competitive salary based on your level of experience, access to a benefits program, as well as excellent long-term career growth.
Please submit your resume and cover letter.