Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative
Petrela, Winter & Associates (‘PWA’), a Navacord Company are bond and construction insurance brokers specializing exclusively in the construction industry. As a result, we have a distinct and important value proposition, one that most insurance brokers fail to deliver.
PWA is hiring a Commercial Customer Service Representative for our up-town central Toronto office.
If you are a positive, results-driven and responsible individual who is a meticulous, engaged person that takes ownership over their role, we invite you to apply to join our team.
· Generate automobile pink slips for renewals and endorsements
· Review policy documents for accuracy prior to the delivery to the client
· Prepare proposals for prospects in collaboration with account manager
· Manage account documentation (i.e., routine inquires, quotes, binders, statement of values, insurance contracts, endorsements, cancellations, etc.)
· Input claims, and new clients into Agency manager, and follow up on same.
· Sound knowledge of excel to create premium comparison and other spreadsheets
· Creating policy binders to send out to clients
· Check policy documents against binders issued
· Assist with processing of mail and endorsements for the team
· Prepare renewal requests to the clients 60-90 days in advance
· Other duties as assigned
· Minimum 5 years insurance experience and at least 2 years in Commercial Lines.
· Personal Lines Insurance background useful but not required
· R.I.B.O license is required
· Live within 45 minute commute of office location (Bayview and Eglinton)
· Good interpersonal skills, presentation skills and attention to detail
· Ability to be a self starter with strong written and oral communication skills as well as organizational skills
· Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and TAM
More search results
Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representati…
The Co-operators - 346886
Assistant Professor, Insurance and Risk Management
Grant MacEwan University
The Kings Mutual Insurance Company
OMIA Financial Review Committee Member
Insurance Advocate / Ombudsman