Looking for a change in the New Year? McCaslin Horne Insurance is a small but busy insurance brokerage that has an opening for a Full Time Personal Lines CSR beginning in January 2019. With over 20 years in the industry, we pride ourselves on the strong relationships we have built with our clients. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and customer service oriented individual to add to our Personal Lines team. We provide a friendly and family-oriented work atmosphere as well as a competitive salary package, company paid benefits and education assistance program to further your professional development.
Job Duties include:
- Reviewing and processing renewals and policy changes
- Respond to customer inquiries through email and telephone in a friendly and efficient manner
- Quoting and writing new Home and Auto business
- Giving claims advice to clients as well as reporting claims to Insurance companies
- Must have RIBO license in good standing, CAIB would be an asset
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient in technology including Microsoft Office and company portals.
- 2-3 years experience in a personal lines environment
- Ability to work independently and with others in a small office environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize workload
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Interested applicants should forward their cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.
While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We will begin interviewing for this position in January 2019.
More search results
Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representati…
The Co-operators - 346886
Assistant Professor, Insurance and Risk Management
Grant MacEwan University
The Kings Mutual Insurance Company
OMIA Financial Review Committee Member
Insurance Advocate / Ombudsman