Stanley Mutual Insurance Company is proud to present the following full time opportunity for a Licensed Account Manager in Fredericton, NB.
Stanley Mutual Insurance was formed in 1937 by New Brunswickers who saw the need to pool their resources and form their own insurance company to protect them from catastrophe. The Company has evolved into one of New Brunswick’s largest Mutual and sells home, farm and light commercial insurance through agents and brokers located in nine offices throughout the Province. Stanley Mutual is a member of national and international Mutual Associations and writes only in the province of New Brunswick with 8 million in property premium, a current portfolio of 10,000 policies and assets in excess of 20 million.
If you are interested in becoming part of a dynamic, team focused culture where integrity, trust, accountability and personal and professional growth are core values, this is the place for you.
The successful candidate will report to the Member Experience Leader and be responsible for servicing a portfolio of clients.
Overview of tasks
- Day to day handling of client service requests
- Reporting of claims and counselling on insurance issues
- Managing projects assigned by head office
- Promoting Stanley Mutual through community support activities
- Incidental sales of personal lines products
- Work with a high level of integrity and be extremely client focused
- Have in-depth knowledge of property, liability and automobile insurance
- Have all necessary licensing requirements to perform client service duties in New Brunswick
- Be a strong self-starter
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have a valid driver’s license
- A University degree is an asset
- Attainment of a CIP or CAIB designation is highly recommended, to achieve full potential for this position
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
- Clean Criminal Record Check
To apply, please submit your confidential resume and cover letter saved as one document to email@example.com , as soon as possible stating Account Manager – Fredericton in the subject line.
Thank you for applying. Only those selected for a screening interview will be contacted.
More search results
Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representati…
The Co-operators - 346886
Assistant Professor, Insurance and Risk Management
Grant MacEwan University
The Kings Mutual Insurance Company
OMIA Financial Review Committee Member
Insurance Advocate / Ombudsman