Customer Solutions Broker, Personal Insurance
Since 1969 Donovan Insurance Brokers Inc. has been a leading insurance brokerage in the greater Kitchener-Waterloo region. We are looking for a dynamic Account Manager to join our Personal Insurance team.
The Focus: Contribute to the growth and success of the brokerage by retaining existing clients through ongoing exceptional service, customer care, offering quality personal insurance products and providing sound insurance advice.
- Focus on client retention by providing courteous and efficient service to all clientele;
- Handle incoming service calls and all related activity;
- Adhere to all carriers binding authority, negotiate with underwriters and build sound relationships
- Strong technical knowledge of personal insurance products and underwriting standards;
- Minimum of five years experience in customer service;
- Good knowledge of various rating and processing tools including SigXP;
- High sense of urgency with strong attention to detail and outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Embrace ongoing knowledge development through continuing education;
- You are RIBO licensed;
- CIP or CAIB graduate or working towards achieving these designations.
Competitive compensation and benefits package provided.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representati…
The Co-operators - 346886
Assistant Professor, Insurance and Risk Management
Grant MacEwan University
The Kings Mutual Insurance Company
OMIA Financial Review Committee Member
Insurance Advocate / Ombudsman