Claims Examiner Position
Claims Leader FULL TIME POSITION
Stanley Mutual Insurance Company is searching for a Full Time Licensed Staff Claims Leader. Location of the position is negotiable. Established in 1937, Stanley Mutual is the one of three New Brunswick formed and based Mutual Insurance Companies providing home, farm and liability insurance with the Head Office located in Stanley, New Brunswick and is represented by Agents and Brokers across the Counties of Gloucester, Northumberland, York, Sunbury and Charlotte.
Under the direction of the President, the Claims Leader works with the claims team to settle claims. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversees the adjustment and payment of claims as per company guidelines
- Duties include but not limited to:
- Examination of all claims, to ensure adherence to company policy, reasonableness of the claim and correct interpretation of policy wordings
- Review of all documentation, adjuster’s reports, outside services
- Monitors and assigns tasks as required to adjuster (staff adjusters and outside services)
- Requests further information/investigation/legal advice when required
- Determines appropriate reserves for outstanding claims and adjustment of reserves as required
- Authorizes payment of claims and ensures cheques are issued and distributed as required
- Completes all necessary reports for internal and external use as required by the company, government regulators and reinsurers
- Leads the claims team including field adjusters and internal examiner
Education and Qualifications:
A University degree is an asset,
Attainment of a CIP designation is highly recommended, to achieve full potential for this position,
Bilingualism is an asset,
Possess a Level Four Claims Adjusters License
No criminal record.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please submit your resume electronically to Greg Dunlap, President and CEO at email@example.com