CSR - Commercial Lines
HUB’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic CSR to join our Commercial Lines team based in Oakville, Ontario. CSRs works with a producer on a book of business, building up long-term relationships with them. They play a central role in maintaining the relationship with the client, and addressing the client’s needs.
This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference. This person will be reporting to the VP, Commercial Lines.
- Meeting existing clients’ needs, including quotations, premium adjustments, endorsements
- Client enquiries, taking claims and handling renewals
- Prepare and monitor insurance submissions, proposals, and summaries of insurance
- Monitor the processing of binders, certificates and billings
- Take client calls and answer questions regarding coverages, accept and process online quotes,
- Act as one of the primary points of contact on accounts; responsible for maintaining key client and insurer relationships
- Negotiate with insurers on coverage and price so as to best meet the needs of the client in conjunction with the producer
- Collect premiums from clients in a timeline pursuant to HUB standards
- Utilizing third party systems for policy issuance
- Advocate for clients during claims process
- Other related duties as may be required from time to time
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Commercial Lines
- College diploma and/or university degree or equivalency
- RIBO license; CIP/CAIB/CRM designations preferred
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to deliver positive customer experiences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written and verbal), present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
- Proficiency in typing and with computer applications, including MS suite
- Experienced in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Effective organizational skills and time management
HUB International Ontario offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
More search results
Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representati…
The Co-operators - 346886
Assistant Professor, Insurance and Risk Management
Grant MacEwan University
The Kings Mutual Insurance Company
OMIA Financial Review Committee Member
Insurance Advocate / Ombudsman