Our Home & Auto team is actively hiring and looking for customer service and sales oriented people to join our team!
What is the opportunity?
We will be hiring multiple successful candidates from this requisition, and looking forward to reviewing your resumes!
We are looking for dynamic individuals with a passion for helping people to join our fast-paced Home and Auto team at the RBC Insurance Advice Centre. As our Licensed Insurance Advisor, you will interact with clients over the phone, and provide them with insurance advice and solutions based on their individual needs. Your ability to provide superior customer service, build rapport and gain the clients’ confidence will be critical to your success. With the ultimate goal of strengthening client relationships, you will contribute to an individual and team sales plan, successfully achieved through spotting opportunities, selling solutions and referring to partners.
The Home & Auto Advice centre is open Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 8:30pm and Saturday 8:30am – 4:30pm. Successful candidates must be fully flexible to work a variety of shifts within these business hours.
Current training opportunities will commence in January 2019.
What will you do?
- Complete personalized needs assessments and reviews by leveraging tools, resources, and calculators to demonstrate value and support advice recommendations
- Provide insurance advice and solutions to clients based on their needs and ensure clients are charged premiums that correspond with risks
- Exhibit a consistent, positive client experience with every conversation and resolve client concerns at the point of first-call, demonstrating the ability to connect through discussion and escalate as necessary
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of regulatory risk when writing and updating new business policies
- Apply critical thinking during client interactions in order to identify and analyze acceptable and unacceptable risks
- Perform front-line underwriting of Home and Auto policies
- Use procedures effectively and seamlessly during calls
What do you need to succeed?
- Willingness and ability to successfully obtain the General Insurance License (Other Than Life) for all provinces
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts as our centre is open extended hours in order to better help our clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of the OTL licence at time of application
- Bilingual, fluent in French and English
- Post-secondary education or the equivalent
- Knowledge of insurance products (Home & Auto, Life, Travel)
- Proven professional sales experience, and success in meeting and exceeding sales targets in a contact centre environment
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards package including flexible benefits, competitive compensation, and stock options
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team. By joining RBC Insurance, you also become part of a supportive, inclusive team that shares common values – including a fundamental respect for each other
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
Please apply online to Requisition 177178, Home & Auto Insurance Advisor.
More search results
Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representati…
The Co-operators - 346886
Assistant Professor, Insurance and Risk Management
Grant MacEwan University
The Kings Mutual Insurance Company
OMIA Financial Review Committee Member
Insurance Advocate / Ombudsman