Personal Lines Sales Advisor
HUB International is ranked 8th amongst the world’s largest insurance brokers with 10,000 employees
across North America. In 2016, HUB Ontario implemented a new hybrid role as a Personal Lines Sales
Advisor role which involves sales and service. This is an ideal role for an individual who excels in sales,
customer service and is looking for a growth opportunity. We are looking for a strong team player who is
sales focused, organized, detail oriented and can deliver new business sales targets. You will work with
Jaymie Colenutt, Personal Sales Lead who has been with HUB for over 12 years.
· Researching, networking, outreach and developing lead sources of Personal Lines customers
· Providing auto and property insurance quotations to prospects; maximizing every sales
opportunity including developing opportunities for lead generation for Commercial Lines and
Wealth Management products
· Identifying and proactively responding to needs-based selling opportunities by appropriately
matching the risk to the insurer
· Knowledge of all HUB Personal Lines Products
· Elevating the Brokerage Brand in all prospecting activities
· Cross-selling other insurance and financial products based on the minimum requirements.
· Upsell existing clients. Placing outgoing touch base calls.
· Ensuring retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing.
· Completing outbound calls as required for renewal review and special projects
· Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service
to verbal and written inquiries.
· Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are
· High School Diploma
· 2 - 3 years’ experience in an insurance customer service role or sales environment
· New business sales experience and established centers of influence (COIs)
· RIBO Licensed
· Knowledge of Personal Insurance and Underwriting Principles an asset
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
· Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
· Customer focused
· Effective organizational and time management skills
· Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
· Experience with insurance systems i.e. Applied Epic an asset
HUB Total Rewards:
Monday to FridayWork Schedule
Employee Discounts on Personal Home & AutoPolicies
35 hour work week
Education Reimbursement Program
Competitive Salary HUB Employee Referral Program – Award for successful hires
Corporate Cell Phone Program
Paid Sick Days
HUB Days – Paid Personal Days Health & Wellness Initiatives
Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary
Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Dedicated Personal Lines Trainer
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.