Commercial Lines Account Associate (Programs) - Toronto
- HUB INTERNATIONAL ONTARIO LIMITED
- 595 Bay Street (btw Dundas in Atrium on Bay)
- Competitive Base Salary
- Job Category
- Job Type
Overview of Position:
As the Commercial Lines Account Associate you will have a great opportunity to work with an experienced and dedicated team of HUB professionals on an assigned commercial program account. Your focus will be on the retention of these accounts and their growth. If you are a commercial lines insurance broker and committed to delivering great customer service then this might be the role for you!
This opportunity provides great exposure to commercial lines programs while working for one of the top 10 Insurance Brokerages in the world, freedom in taking insurance courses to further yourself in your knowledge of insurance and working alongside top professionals in the Insurance industry. By taking the first step in applying, it just might get you a chance to work for one of the leading Insurance Brokerages in Canada and abroad!
You will report to the Team Leader, Commercial Lines and provide support to the commercial lines program team as follows:
· Provide our internal and external clients with prompt, courteous and professional service including handling coverage inquiries and processing client requests.
· Timely preparation of documents such as: letters, certificates, confirmation of insurance, client renewal packages, policies, submissions, binders and summaries.
· Accurately process endorsements, invoicing of transactions and generating reports on our online program system.
· Calculate adjustments and premiums on policies and other insurance documents;
· Prepare marketing submissions with responsibility for correspondence and negotiations with underwriters
· Assist in collection of Accounts Receivables while adhering to HUB International’s file management standards
· Increase knowledge of related insurance products and client needs
· Participate in training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge
Qualifications and Experience:
· College Diploma/University Degree or equivalent experience
· RIBO Licensed
· CIP or CAIB Designation or in progress (minimum 3 CIP courses, 2 CAIB Commercial courses)
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of Commercial Insurance experience required, programs experience an asset
· Experience working or dealing with medical professionals an asset
· Experience working in a fast paced and high volume environment
· Commercial small business experience desired
· Experience in market negotiations on commercial policies required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Experience in Epic or similar insurance brokerage management system
· Strong customer service skills and effectively interact with professionals
· Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimum supervision
- Strong attention to detail, time management and analytical skills.
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity – doing things right every time
Teamwork – working together to maximize results
Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Please apply online: https://bit.ly/2J57gHc