Major Loss Property Field Claims Adjuster / Project Manager Disaster Restoration Technician
We are currently looking for Major Loss Property Field Claims Adjuster / Project Manager Disaster Restoration Technician to complement our growing team of Restoration Professionals. The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and executing all GTA Restoration activities on all claims to which they are appointed, ensuring that the GTA Restoration customer service reputation is always maintained.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of emergency and restoration claims (scoping, sketching, estimating, coordination of resources, communication with insured and adjuster, etc).
- Ensuring the estimate timelines are met
- Educating the client on the process of repair, the timing of service delivery and realistic expectations.
- Prepares accurate job costing and estimation, ensuring target margins are met.
- Delivering exceptional customer service to insurance stakeholders, homeowners, and property managers.
- Providing leadership in Health and Safety, by ensuring the company health and safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Being proactive in resolving customer service issues.
- Inspecting progress and work quality throughout the project lifespan.
- Generating new leads through relationships with adjusters and property managers.
Ability to manage several projects at any given time, with a continuous focus on financial results will be key to your success.
In addition, the individual needs to possess the following:
- 3-5 years’ experience managing construction or renovation projects
- 2+ years working directly within the Emergency and Restoration industry (insurance)
- Exceptional networking skills
- Positive reputation within the marketplace for getting results
- Proven ability to manage, coach and mentor crew
- Exceptional software skills - MS office suite, Xactimate, and Xactanalysis
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to move forward in the process shall be contacted!