Account Services Coordinator
As the successful candidate on our Marketing and Communications team, your responsibilities will include:
- being the first point of contact for clients and brokers
- directing the workflow to the appropriate people within the Frank Cowan Company organization
- liaising between Marketing, Underwriting, Claims and Support Services
- assisting and supporting the Account Managers and the Marketing department
What you bring:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in insurance, marketing or sales
- Minimum 3 years’ insurance experience
- Have or is actively working towards RIBO certification.
- Ability to manage projects and requests with competing and tight deadlines.
- Strong project management, multi-tasking and organization stills.
- Experience within the financial services industry is preferred
- Analytical, judgment and interpersonal skills are required, with the ability to provide superior customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker with a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Why choose Frank Cowan Company:
- A professional and motivating team environment where contributions are valued
- An entrepreneurial culture that has helped build a company with a strong history and exciting future
- We offer great benefits, professional development support and competitive pay with incentives
- Other great perks including, a recognition program, a fitness rebate, recognition of service milestones, work-life balance and much more!
Located in Princeton, Ontario, under half an hour from Woodstock, Brantford and Cambridge, just off the 403 or 401!
We are proud of our past, and excited about the future!
Since the opening of our doors in 1927, Frank Cowan Company has established itself as a leader in providing specialized insurance programs including risk management and claims services across Canada. We have proven industry knowledge gained through 85 years of partnering with insurance companies and independent brokers, giving us the ability to effectively manage the necessary risk and advisory and claims services for both standard and complex issues.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employee candidates will be selected strictly on the basis of an individual's technical qualifications, knowledge and experience, as they relate to the requirements of a particular position. Selections will be made without regard to: race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed (religion), sex, sexual orientation, handicaps (physical or mental), age, marital status, family status, or the receipt of public assistance or record of offences.