CapriCMW is a uniquely independent, employee-owned insurance and risk management company, recognized as one of Canada’s top commercial insurance brokers. With decades of experience and specialized knowledge in local sectors, CapriCMW has served as trusted advisors to businesses and individuals since 1975. We provide general insurance services for commercial property, liability, professional and executive liability, construction and contract surety bonding, and auto. Our clients are B.C. based and often with international operations.
Client Executive requiring 10 plus years experience in the construction sector. This role requires strong interpersonal skills, networking abilities, a high degree of professional integrity and the ability to work well in a team environment. Delivering innovative solutions to our clients in managing their risk.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for fostering existing client relationships at the senior management and finance levels
- Responsible for managing prospects and effectively creating and implementing sales initiatives to prospective commercial clients
- Ability to act as a professional advisor to clients in managing their risk and insurance programs
- Responsible for client insurance program implementation and ongoing program management as a leader in a team environment
- Responsible for providing high service standard expectations to prospective and existing clients
- Increase public profile of CapriCMW and company services through involvement in the community and the construction industry
- Effectively collaborate at all levels within the organization
- Opportunity to work independently, as well as have access to support across the organization
- Expectation to expand onyour professional insurance skills through structured and unstructured ongoing education and adopt new marketing sales techniques
- Minimum 10 years commercial insurance experience workingin the construction sector Minimum level II license.
- University Degree and CRM designation would be an asset
- Results-driven and solution-oriented
- High degree of professional integrity and customer service ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently and within the team
Join Our Team
At CapriCMW, we're changing the way people experience insurance. We thrive on innovation and we're always looking for great people who can propel our business forward