Aon Is Looking For An Account Coordinator
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Strategic Risk Advisory Group, Client Support Services, within Aon Risk Solutions, in Toronto. As an Account Coordinator you will report directly to the Canadian Vice President, Team Leader.
Your Impact As An Account Coordinator
• Service of Accounts
• Abeyances - Ensure abeyance items are reviewed/completed on a daily basis and reassign dates as necessary
• Certificates - Coordinates issuance of insurance certificates with client and assigned Process Analyst
• Tracking - Renewal and Change Documents - Prepare tracking sheets and update until all documents have been received and delivered to the insured
• Clients Operations - Develop and maintain basic understanding of clients operations
• Correspondence - Prepare correspondence to insured, brokers and markets as required
• Day to day service of assigned clients - Handle telephone calls, inquiries, coverage changes, review and disbursement of documentation, etc.
• Proof read and edits - All documentation thoroughly prior to sending to the insured or broker, demonstrating a level of attention to detail
• Renewal Process - Handle the renewal process as delegated
• Ensure renewal process is started on time so timelines can be met
• Gather and prepare information to be sent to the insured
• Request updated claims information
• Accounting Discrepancies - Investigate and track accounting discrepancies; review and update accounts receivables for Account Manager.Follow-up with client for outstanding receivables
• Reports, proposals, etc. - prepare as required
• Organize files according to Aon and the Department's protocol as applicable
• Update client and policy information in Xpress (new/changes/renewal);
• Maintain clear documentation
• Meet turn-around time requirements for documentation processing
Qualifications and Experience:
• One to two years of insurance experience
• Completed RIBO license is required
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A team player that is able to work in a high volume area
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2445290
Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
Location: Canada, ON, Toronto
More search results
National Subrogation Representative, Property
Claims Representative, Accident Benefits
Property Appraiser, National Claims
The Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company
Business Development Representative
The Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company