Commercial Property Underwriter
Underwriting team member needed for Commercial Insurance Underwriting department:
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Full time work with a Canadian Company.
- Reviewing applications for multiple commercial Insurance products.
- Creating and sending documents.
- Helping to ensure compliance on all processes.
- Verifying all relevant documents to expedite the approval process.
- Working closely with commercial underwriting team and manager.
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere with a few good laughs!
What you should already have:
- Ability to prioritize and quickly complete a constant flow of inbound requests.
- Be a confident communicator, friendly in nature with good negotiation skills.
- Able to multi-task and work in a sometimes-high pressure and often fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team. A great team!
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with your peers and other business partners
- Adaptability to changing demands.
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic Positive person
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional skills to respond to issues and enquiries.
What We Will Give You:
- Comprehensive dental coverage, Health spending account
- Defined pension plan
- Free employee assistance program
- Training opportunity, financial assistance for Insurance related classes along with passing bonus!
- Great social committee that offers up various surprises, team building exercises and semi-annual events
- Free parking
- A fulfilling, challenging, medium size workplace located in Bedford near public transit and lots of amenities!
- Opportunity for future career growth
How to apply:
- Email email@example.com