Commercial Account Manager
POSITION – COMMERCIAL CLIENT SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Reporting immediately to Highcourt Partners Limited’s (“HPL”) Senior Vice President - Operations, the Commercial Client Service Associate’s (“CCSA”) main focus will be to provide front-line quality administrative support to our valued clients, business partners and client advisors.
PRIMARY CSA RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Prepare documentation, letters and certificates of insurance for our clients, insurers and other parties.
- Issue new and renewal documentation such as Binders of Insurance, Certificates, Invoices, Claims Notifications and other documentation as required.
- Verify and send out policy documents with high attention to accuracy and detail.
- Work with insurers and clients methodically to collect outstanding documents and/or information.
- Support client advisors with the marketing of risks to insurers.
- Arrange premium financing quotes & contracts.
- Maintain Statement Of Values, COPEs and Applications.
- Manage routine inquiries and facilitate processing requests.
- Provide internal and external clients with exceptional and professional service.
- Perform other duties as required.
MINIMUM CSA REQUIREMENTS:
- R.I.B.O Licence
- 4 years experience in commercial lines insurance brokerage and/or property & casualty underwriting.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
- Proficient user of EPIC System.
- C.A.I.B and/or C.I.P designations preferred.
- University or College degree preferred.
- Fluency in French a distinct advantage.
HPL PERSONAL APTITUDE & ATTITUDE:
- Willingness to work cooperatively with others in a fast paced entrepreneurial, start-up and analytical environment.
- Proven highly trustworthy and self-motivated with an ability to assume personal accountability and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proven professional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organizational skills and effective time management skills.