Telephone Adjuster - Auto
We currently have an opening for a Telephone Adjuster in either our Edmonton or Calgary location. This role involves investigating, evaluating, negotiating and settling claims arising under the policy. More specifically, the responsibilities would include the following:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Confirming coverage is in place and applies to reported claims
- Obtaining recorded statements
- Verifying entitlement to coverage, determining liability, explaining coverage and claims process to insureds and claimants
- Calculating entitlements and issuing payments on a timely basis
- Negotiating total loss settlements, disposal of salvage and documenting all activity
- Identifying questionable claims
- Liaising with brokers and underwriters and other industry personnel
- Arranging repairs and rentals
- Various other duties as required
- Ability to negotiate and critical analyze data and be decisive
- Exceptional problem solving skills and ability to take on challenges
- Possess highly developed organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Post-secondary diploma or degree and/or working towards a CIP/FCIP designation would be considered an asset
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience dealing with auto claims would be ideal
Working at Peace Hills
Peace Hills understands that by reducing work-life struggles, individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle while improving productivity at work.
If you are interested in this great opportunity to build your career, submit your resume via email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.