Underwriting Assistant, Personal Lines (1 year fixed term)
Working with the Project Supervisor, perform data entry duties according to the project plan. Required training on both the Passport and RTM insurance applications will be provided.
· Enters related auto insurance data to the Company’s computer system
· Becomes familiar with software package involving the use of various codes and sequences to allow the information to be entered to the system
· Verifies accuracy of insurance information entered
· Works in a team environment sharing various assignments with peers
· Manual clerical tasks as assigned by the manager
· Liaise with internal parties as required
· Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
· Must be a High School Graduate
· Previous experience in an insurance company/broker environment
· Strong keyboarding skills
· Attention to detail a must
· Accurate typing speed of 40-60 wpm.
· Microsoft Word and Excel
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Good time management skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Able to perform in a highly structured and detail oriented environment
· Strong general computer knowledge
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
Echelon Insurance is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. Should you require any accommodation please let Human Resources know so that we can accommodate your individual accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.