Property Field Claims Advisor
TO APPLY: Please visit our website www.desjardins.com/careers JOB R1810210
Work place : Teleworker, located in Fredericton, NB
- Provides guidance to the insured and explains how the claims process works, particularly with respect to suppliers; provides the details of their coverage in accordance and respect the Code of Professional Conduct.
- Investigates possible causes of the loss and collects as much relevant information (statements, police reports, etc.) as possible to analyze the claim.
- Negotiates with stakeholders and ensures claims are processed smoothly.
- Proposes a settlement that is equitable for the insured and that respects the commitment to quality and company policies, in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Estimates replacement costs and assesses minor building damage.
- Documents all the information required to settle the claim.
- College diploma or Univeristy Degree in any discipline or CIP designation
- 4 years of property claims experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a satisfactory MVR
- NB Claims Licensing-Level 4 preferred
- Customer focus
- Decision quality
TO APPLY: Please visit our website @ www.desjardins.com/careers JOB R1810210