Multi-Lines Claims Adjuster
Located in Seaforth, Ontario, McKillop Mutual offers a range of agricultural, residential, commercial and automobile products through a dedicated network of agents and independent broker partners. Our roots are in rural Ontario and our mission is to provide quality service at reasonable and competitive rates while maintaining a sound financial position for our policyholders. McKillop Mutual is committed to teamwork and providing a healthy work-life balance for our employees.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a permanent full time Multi-Lines Claims Adjuster. As an Adjuster, you will:
- Possess effective team building skills with a passion to share knowledge and build relationships with agents, brokers and staff.
- Demonstrate organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities in effective and timely manner.
- Proactive and positive approach to customer service ensuring that all enquiries are effectively dealt with in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills allowing you to effectively deal with conflict and difficult situations.
- Meets and exceeds customer service standards.
- Perform full-cycle claims handling from First Notice of Loss to the negotiation of settlement and final payments.
- Reviews policy wordings and analyzes coverage
- Strong computer skills and the ability to adapt to changes in technology, processes and workflow.
- Post-secondary education.
- CIP designation or working towards one.
- Minimum of 5 years adjusting experience in multi lines
- Excellent verbal and written communication, superior customer service skills, excellent time management with the ability to multi-task.
We offer a competitive compensation, benefits and pension plan and provide a business casual environment that supports a healthy work-life balance. If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume and covering letter to:
McKillop Mutual Insurance Company
Attention: Tracy Lamont
Box 819, 91 Main St. S.,
Seaforth, ON N0K 1W0
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is August 24, 2018
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
Lloyd Sadd Insurance Brokers - 286844
Claims Representative II – Bodily Injury
The Co-operators - 346886
Regional Compliance Officer- Toronto Office
BFL Canada Risk and Insurance
Property Field Claims Advisor
Desjardins Generail Insurance Group
Commercial LInes CSR/Account Manager
OTC Insurance Brokers Inc.