- Allstate Insurance
- Calgary, AB
- Job Category
- Job Type
Reporting to the Manager, Field Claims as the Total Loss Expeditor you will be responsible to evaluate and negotiate auto total loss settlements. You will also collaborate with policyholders, service suppliers and other insurance companies as needed.
• Investigate and research the value of vehicles through various methods;
• Review and analyze documents from internal and external sources in relation to the evaluation process for vehicles and our insured’s;
• Adhere to and maintain departmental standards and/or KPI’s;
• Provide a superior customer service experience for policyholders and prompt and equitable settlement of claims;
• Other tasks as required.
Qualifications and Education:
• Post-secondary education or equivalent is preferred;
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in an insurance related or total loss position is considered an asset;
• Enrolled in, or completion of CIP designation is preferred;
• ICAR courses are considered an asset;
• Understanding of auto terminology and used car market and auto estimates is preferred;
• Excellent organizational and negotiating skills;
• Commitment to providing superior customer service;
• Proficient keyboard skills and computer literacy;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Highly motivated and able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
Allstate Canada Group has policies and practices that provide workplace accommodations. If you require accommodation please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Allstate Insurance Company of Canada is one of the country's leading producers and distributors of home and auto insurance products, serving Canadians since 1953. The company strives to keep its customers in "Good Hands®" as well as its employees, and is proud to be named a Best Employer in Canada for the sixth consecutive year. Allstate Canada is committed to making a positive difference in the communities in which it operates and has partnered with organizations such as MADD Canada, United Way and Junior Achievement. To learn more about Allstate Canada, visit www.allstate.ca. For safety tips and advice, visit www.goodhandsadvice.ca.
We’re proud to have made Aon Hewitt’s 2018 list of the
Best Employers in Canada!
More search results
Lloyd Sadd Insurance Brokers - 286844
Claims Representative II – Bodily Injury
The Co-operators - 346886
Regional Compliance Officer- Toronto Office
BFL Canada Risk and Insurance
Property Field Claims Advisor
Desjardins Generail Insurance Group
Commercial LInes CSR/Account Manager
OTC Insurance Brokers Inc.