Client Service Representative
Responsible for providing exceptional and professional customer service across a number of communication channels to our group home & auto clientele by answering product and service queries, amending coverage and/or policy details, completing a needs analysis and recommending coverage, thorough coverage explanations, empathetic claims handling, ability to remarket where appropriate to ensure coverage and premium needs are met. Customer Service Representatives are also responsible for maintaining accurate & timely client records in accordance with company guidelines.
• Ability to complete annual renewal reviews to ensure client needs from coverage and pricing perspective are maintained
• Ability to obtain claims information in an empathetic, accurate and delicate manner and submit to the carrier in a timely manner
• Ability to re-underwrite files to ensure policy information and documentation remains up to date.
• Accurate, timely and thorough client documentation in accordance with company standards.
• Maintain a solid understanding of all product knowledge and underwriting guidelines for all major classes of Insurance and specialty risks that the Company offers or has available to its customers
• Investigate, triage, assist & resolve client escalations to ensure a satisfactory outcome
• College/university degree or equivalent work experience
• RIBO license
• Working towards CAIB or CIP considered an asset
• 1-2 years' work experience in personal lines insurance Relevant industry practice or Line of Business experience
• Experience working in a call center environment an asset
• Experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) considered an asset
• Ability to work in a fast pace call centre environment
• Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service
• Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills - able to work within a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (or equivalent) - Outlook, Word and Excel
• Insurance knowledge
• Ability to handle complex file and/or file escalations.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Marsh will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual's particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, feel free to contact Claudia Walter at (514) 841 7880 or Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:Claudia.email@example.com>
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity<http://www.mmc.com/diversity>.