Personal Insurance Adviser - Habitation
- Foster Park Brokers Inc.
- Langley, BC
- PIA- BC
- Job Category
- Job Type
- Responsible for quoting and securing new personal lines business – ensuring all submissions, applications, quoting is done
- Providing customer service on the phone and through email – answering enquiries and assisting with sales of any additional Personal Insurance products
- Assist with back-end processing support on a regular personal lines book of business – computer use for correspondence, pink cards and other documents
- Working with the Personal Insurance team you help our clients with their service needs – providing back up support to the team.
- Must have a strong understanding personal insurance and the market place to answer client questions
- A consultative service professional, with a strong focus and a commitment to client services, collaboration and team environment
- Able to establish and maintain positive working relationships with others (internal/external clients)
- Able to work effectively to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance productivity/ effectiveness
- Ability to prioritize daily activities and solve work related problems
- Anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of clients and Personal Insurance team to meet expectations
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- 2+ Years Experience as a CSR or Personal Insurance Advisor; knowledge personal products and insurance markets are an asset.
- Level II - General Insurance License; having CAIB, CRM, CIP or FCIP is an asset
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and broker software (TAM), ET File
- Understand AIC, IBAA and other regulatory board expectations and regulations.
- Knowledge of personal lines underwriting
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service and ability to deal with difficult situations.
- High degree of organizational skills