Personal Lines Client Manager
McLean Hallmark is grounded in an entrepreneurial culture focusing on working with our clients and insurance company partners to craft insurance solutions and unique as the business’s we protect. Many of our team members are true experts in their field, spending their whole careers working with business leaders in their speciality industries. We’re not your granddads brokerage, we’re investing in technology, mobile solutions and offer 24/7 certificate portals for clients. We’re building unique online programs like Track Day Insurance for those with a need for speed and CoverAdvantage for professional liability. We are doing more to help our clients understand their coverage, purchase it as easily and cost effectively as possible. With a wide variety of product offerings comes a wide variety of roles and experience levels. We look forward to meeting candidates with unique backgrounds with, and without, insurance industry expertise. From sales to service, finance, administration and marketing we seek candidates who can grow together with us.
- Service personal insurance renewals, change, cancellation and claims transactions in accordance with company service/quality standards including;
- Handle incoming/outgoing calls, emails, faxes and walk in traffic
- Quotation skills- new business (as required), cross selling, upselling and remarketing
- Function as first line underwriters, qualifying, maintaining and promoting sound quality business
- Insurer portal transactions/activity
- Accuracy and adequacy of all documentation
- Manage accounts receivables
- Manage follow up activity
- Maintain professional business relationships with industry partners
- Input all information in Agency Manager System accurately and efficiently per company requirements
- Monitor and meet personal RIBO education credit requirements
- Minimum high school diploma – post secondary education an asset
- RIBO licenced and current with continuing education requirements imposed by RIBO
- 2-4 years personal insurance experience
- Enrolled or working towards C.A.I.B, or C.I.P.
- Working knowledge of Keal SIG, EPIC or TAM
- Familiarity with MS suite of products
- Professional, ethical, friendly and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
- Committed team player capable of multitasking and adaptable to change
- Performs well in busy operations and remains calm under pressure.
- Strong organization and time management skills and adaptable to change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Decision maker
- Positive customer service and sales attitude
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Opportunity for Promotions and Advancement
- Rewards and Recognition
- Enhanced Training and Job Support
McLean Hallmark Insurance Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the McLean Hallmark Insurance Group Ltd ‘s Accommodation Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the McLean Hallmark’s hiring process.