Personal Lines CSR
McCaslin Horne Insurance is a small but busy insurance brokerage that specializes in group programs for Pharmacy Professionals. With over 20 years in the industry, we pride ourselves on the strong relationships we have built with our clients. We have an opening for an energetic, enthusiastic and customer service oriented full-time Personal Lines Customer Service Representative. We provide a friendly and family-oriented work atmosphere as well as a competitive salary package, company paid benefits and education assistance program to further your professional development.
Job Duties include:
- Reviewing and processing renewals and policy changes
- Remarket policies when required
- Respond to customer inquiries through email and telephone in a friendly and efficient manner
- Quoting and writing new Home and Auto business
- Giving claims advice to clients as well as taking claims and reporting to Insurance companies
- Helping clients with billing related questions and changes to their accounts
- Must have RIBO license in good standing
- CAIB would be an asset
- Exceptional customer service skills both on the telephone and through email
- Proficient in technology including Microsoft Office and company portals. Experience with PowerBroker would be a definite asset
- 2-3 years experience in a personal lines environment
- Ability to work independently and with others in a small office environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize workload
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Interested applicants should forward their cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.
While we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.