Established in 1999, Pembridge Insurance Company has built a strong foundation of high quality insurance products and exceptional customer service through the support of our dedicated, independent broker network. Pembridge offers a comprehensive range of insurance products to meet a broad range of needs for Canadians at competitive prices to complement our exceptional range of products, Pembridge also delivers personal attention to our policyholders.
As a senior member of the Pembridge management team, the Regional Director is accountable for the broker distribution channel within their region to sell and underwrite the Pembridge insurance products. This includes developing, implementing and maintaining a 1 - 2 year business plan for the Region and an optimal organization design to deliver the highest level business plan results and performance metrics. The successful candidate will accomplish this by:
- Continually assessing the competition and market opportunities within the region on a regular basis to identify strengths, opportunities, weaknesses and threats, and developing and implementing appropriate action plans.
- Selecting, developing and managing a capable team.
- Ensuring high levels of Employee Engagement by developing employee engagement strategies & employee development plans.
- Providing input to the Pembridge Brand strategic and tactical plans and directions and ensuring understanding of both the Allstate Canada Group (ACG) Business Plan and the Pembridge business plan and directions within the regional team.
- Ensuring a clear understanding of all employees on our underwriting approach & philosophy.
- Ensuring the delivery of optimal regional results within appropriate performance metrics including quality, quantity, timeliness, productivity, customer satisfaction and financial performance.
- Ensuring the development and maintenance of appropriate policies, practices, selling techniques and continuous development initiatives to provide stability, growth and competitive advantage within the region.
- Developing and maintaining effective strategic partnerships with Pembridge brokers in the region.
- Establishing and enhancing ACG and Pembridge Brand profile in the industry and in the community by participating in worthwhile business and community events.
- Supporting Pembridge retention and growth goals through the development, implementation and monitoring of function specific strategies to enhance policyholder and broker satisfaction levels.
- Develop & maintain strong, collaborative working relationships with all departments, leveraging the relationships to help deliver on the key deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- University degree/College diploma and CIP designation or active participation in CIP courses.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive business experience includes sales, marketing, underwriting operations and general management.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in leadership and staff development, including proven success in leading a team.
- Extensive knowledge of the market and the brokers within the market.
- Excellent influencing, collaboration and facilitation skills.
- Ability to identify, analyze and provide business-case solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Allstate Canada Group has policies and practices that provide workplace accommodations. If you require accommodation please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We're proud to have made Aon Hewitt's 2018 list of Best Employer's in Canada!
More search results
Lloyd Sadd Insurance Brokers - 286844
Claims Representative II – Bodily Injury
The Co-operators - 346886
Regional Compliance Officer- Toronto Office
BFL Canada Risk and Insurance
Property Field Claims Advisor
Desjardins Generail Insurance Group
Commercial LInes CSR/Account Manager
OTC Insurance Brokers Inc.