Commercial Account Executive
This position involves working as a Commercial Account Executive on a diverse commercial insurance book of business in both servicing and marketing existing accounts as well as new business accounts. The book of business consists mainly of Construction, Realty and Manufacturing and range from mid to large-size accounts. The successful candidate must be highly motivated and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. They will become part of a team whose core objective is to service Masters’ commercial clients’ needs and exceed their expectations.
By joining our Masters team, you will become part of a rapidly, still-growing company that offers extensive training and frontline knowledge of the overall insurance industry. We offer a competitive, salary-based, compensation package including group health and retirement benefits, with future advancement opportunities within our organization. Choose a career with Masters Insurance Limited and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
- Handle of mid to large size commercial accounts under supervision
- Negotiate coverages, rates and premiums with underwriters and clients
- Market new business and re-marketing existing business
- Review client risk and preparing comprehensive coverages for specific client needs
- Work closely with claims department to monitor losses and develop risk management techniques for clients
- Attend client meetings and inspections when required
- Manage own abeyances
- Perform other related duties and projects, as required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in commercial lines within a Brokerage and/or Insurance company
- RIBO Licence
- Knowledge of construction insurance would be an asset
- CIP and/or CAIB designation
- Familiarity with The Agency Manager (TAM), and/or Compu-quote
Skill Sets Required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Self-motivation with ability to problem-solve with limited supervision
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate data entry skills
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful of clients, co-workers and Management
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume, quoting this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We at Masters Insurance Limited are an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive workplace. We will accommodate the needs of applicants in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation we encourage you to contact us at (905) 738-4164 x113 or email email@example.com.
For more information about our company, visit our website www.mastersinsurance.com.
To view our current job postings, follow us on LinkedIn Masters Insurance | Financial.
More search results
Lloyd Sadd Insurance Brokers - 286844
Claims Representative II – Bodily Injury
The Co-operators - 346886
Regional Compliance Officer- Toronto Office
BFL Canada Risk and Insurance
Property Field Claims Advisor
Desjardins Generail Insurance Group
Commercial LInes CSR/Account Manager
OTC Insurance Brokers Inc.