Career Connections: A Gateway to a Career in Insurance
Career Connections is a division of the Insurance Institute of Canada. The program is aimed at encouraging students and career changers to pursue one of the many skilled professions available in the insurance industry. To help promote insurance as a stable and vital industry, we also work to enhance the understanding of insurance and explain its role in society. Here's how:
- Our website (complete with career videos and profiles) will help you to learn more about the industry and how your education, interests, and experience can help you to find your place in insurance.
- Through our events at high schools schools, on post-secondary campuses, and in communities across Canada, Career Connections introduces students and career changers to the wide array of career paths in insurance.
- Our Ambassador Program, in which industry professionals give presentations about their career and education journeys, provides opportunities to ‘put a face to the industry' and enables secondary and post-secondary students to meet real professionals talking enthusiastically about their careers in insurance.
- Through our Curriculum Connections program, we develop resources, lesson plans and presentations to explain insurance principles, like risk and responsibility, as well as the basics of how home, auto and business insurance work.
- And, this job site helps to connect career seekers with industry employers. Job seekers can search available roles, sign up for job alerts, create on-line profiles and upload their resumes to our database. Employers can post available roles, build their brand, and search the resume database for candidates.
If you are interested in posting jobs visit us at: https://employers.careerconnections.madgexjbp.com/
Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm ET
For any questions/concerns feel free to contact our sales team at:
For any questions/concerns feel free to contact our customer services team at: